Wreath-Making Workshop at Cheekwood
Come join the fun!
Join Joan Presley of Geny’s Wholesale Floral in this hands-on workshop to create your own one-of-a-kind live wreath and add a personal touch (with a professional look!) to your holiday décor.
All materials and supplies provided by Cheekwood.
Click on the link, today, to sign up and register.
Sunday, November 27th, 1:00pm
New Workshop with Jim Knestrick
CLASS IS FULL... WATCH FOR OUR NEXT ONE!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Weddings, by definition, are beautiful and romantic. But, they can also be expensive and stressful. Now, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, right? So, Geny’s has developed this concise 4-hour class to give you the necessary information to make an informed decision about doing your own flowers.
BASIC BRIDAL FLORAL CLASS
- Brief overview of flower availability by season and general cost considerations.
- Brief overview of time line required for doing your own flowers
- Simple hand-tied bouquet construction including wrapping of stems
- Simple bouttioneer and corsage construction
- Brief overview of design and size considerations
- Arrangement in glass vase using grid technique
- Arrangement in container utilizing oasis floral foam.
- Packing and transporting your flowers
Fee for class is $75.00, plus receive a certificate for complimentary space rental if you decide to do your flowers at Geny's Wholesale. All supplies are included. Payment is required in advance and is non-refundable.
Registration is closed.